- Professional development that is widely recognised and respected;
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- No entry requirements;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Unlimited support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- 90 days access
- Certificate of Attainment/Completion issued for your CV (hard copy provided); and
- Course may be tax deductible; see your tax advisor.
Once you have purchased the course, you only need speakers on your computer. A workbook will be provided to use for the duration of the course.
When a course has been completed, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
All courses are valid for 90 days
Most of our courses are between 2-6 hours long and are easily completed in the 90 day window.
No you don’t. When you log back in, you can pick up the same lesson where you left off.
Preference is to Chrome and Firefox, if having issues on Safari, try them instead.
We accept Credit Card via Stripe.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org so our accounting dept can help you with this.
All our courses are structured to be taken independently and are priced accordingly.
All our attendees can avail themselves to the discount coupon on offer after they have completed the course. The coupon is located within the final lesson of the course.